Tuesday 20 September 2011

September Glossybox!

Hi everyone! I got my Glossy box the other day ( super exciting! ) So thought i would do a little post on it just showing you what i got in it really. I'm sure most people know what Glossy box is but if not just go to www.glossybox.co.uk and take a look :)

One of the things i love most about Glossy box is the packaging. It comes in a really cute pink box with the Glossy logo on the top ...


I actually keep the boxes as storage just because there way to pretty to throw out! I have used one as a gift box for my friend and filled it with ELF goodies! :D

Inside the box is just as pretty! Its wrapped in black tissue paper, sealed with a Glossy sticker and tied with a pink bow :)


It was so much neater than this but I'm just rubbish at bows! ha ha, The card tells you all about your box and the products you've been sent.

I love unwrapping it and seeing whats inside, i usually don't give into the spoilers but this month i couldn't resist and caved! So i already had a rough idea of what i was getting ....


This is how it arrived, i was surprised nothing had broken because there was no proper protection for the products but it was all perfect! :)

Anyways here's what i got in mine in abit more detail...


Dead sea spa magik - Salt brushing
Voted 'best exfoliator' by you magazine. A harmonious blend of pure dead sea salts, Vitamin E and Coconut oil, with a hypnotic citrus aroma, make this a wonderfully pampering body exfoliator.





HD brows - eye&brow palette
Eyebrow experts HD brows have developed this fantastic multi-use palette containing four matte eye-brow colours. They double up as an eye shadow and eyeliner as well as lasting 24 hours!


Moa - The green balm
Crammed with organic yarrow and lots of other lovely natural stuff this handy little pot of moa balm has many weird and wonderful uses, we're just balmy about it!


Neal and Wolf - Harmony intensive care treatment
Harmony has been specially created to repair damaged hair, using a unique combination of intensive conditioners that deliver an instant transformation leaving hair shiny, healthy and manageable.


Plum by Mary Greenwell - Eau de parfum
plum is the signature by world-renowned celebrity makeup artist Mary Greenwell. A stunning classic chypre with a memorable modern twist.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm super impressed with everything i got! I'm not sure what the use of the balm is though so if anyone knows do let me know! ha ha.


I LOVE the Neal Wolf conditioner! Ive actually used half already, it leaves my hair sooooo soft and shiny!

I'll also mention that on the card telling you about your products you get a discount code for any re purchases :)

I shall update when ive tried the salt brushing!



No comments:

Post a Comment