Wednesday 7 September 2011

Benefit They're Real!

As most people will know Benefit have just launched a brand new mascara! Its called They're Real! I was super excited to get it when i saw all the reviews and photos on there face book page. I got mine from House of Fraser, costing £18.50.


Like all of Benefits products the packaging is great, really sleek and just looks great taking pride of place on my make up drawer's!

The thing i like most about this mascara is the brush. Its the plastic comb brush which is my favourite type. I recently splashed out on a new mascara and the brush is awful!



I took some photos of the mascara before and after so you can decide for yourself whether you like it or not ( Crazyyyyy eyes!) ...



I really do like it! I think i could of gotten away with another coat before it clumped. Ive seen a few people saying how they had a little bother removing the mascara but i had no problem at all! I used a st Ives face wipe and it came straight off :D

It lasted all day without any fallout!

There's not really much else to say ... Its my new favourite mascara! (Band wagon i know, but seriously :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment